LET’S BUILD AN ECO PARK!
Toddlers 2 need your help to collect and bring objects to be reused for a new playground.
Have you heard about "eco parks"? They are playgrounds built with reused materials, mainly domestic objects, that gain a new meaning when displayed in a way children can explore and play with them.
The three Toddlers 2 groups are leading the initiative of building an eco park and asking the whole community to engage and bring the following used objects by Friday, March 29:
- PET bottle caps
- Pans, sifters, wooden spoons and other kitchen items
- Brushes, hair curlers and other hair items
- PVC pipes
- Fabric reels, threads and yarns
- Frame frames
- Eyeglass frames
- Construction waste such as sponges, screws, lozenges, tiles, hardware, woods
- Egg trays, Glass Pots, Bottles
- Medical instruments (which are risk free)
- Phones, keyboards and mouses
Please take the objects to room 10 (art room) on ground floor or leave items on the reception if needed.